These accomplishments are given on a monthly basis;
- We currently utilize the Huber program from the Marathon County Jail in which we are staffing two individuals totaling 233.5 hours of service.
- Our total volunteer hours from community members totals 629.5 hours.
- W-2 program has 0 hours currently.
- Hours received through the Attic is 46.
- Retired Service Volunteer Program (R.S.V.P.) hours total up at 215.
- We have experienced a total of 410 guests through our front doors. 102 of which were given clothing and hygiene to meet their needs.
These goals are for the year of 2018;
- Grants – Write at least 7 for this year.
- Wisconsin Institute of Public Policies and Services (WIPPS) – Finish tasks.
- Our Board of Directors are to attend or participate in two educational programs per year.
- Continue newsletter, web page and social media posts.
- Gather stories.
- Structure our Advisory Committee.
- More fundraising.